CRAFTED BY HANNAH CHAMBERLAIN, THE COCKTAIL MISTRESS BEHIND @SPIRITEDLA, NAMED A TOP ACCOUNT TO FOLLOW BY DIFFORD’S GUIDE.
"1792 is the perfect bourbon for this cocktail because its distinctive rye spice and rich caramel stand up beautifully to the mellower tropical notes of banana and orange."
- 2 1/4 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. sweet vermouth
- 1/4 oz. banana liqueur
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Orange twist and a cherry for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass 3/4 full of ice.
- Stir approximately 50 revolutions then strain into a well-chilled glass.
- Express orange oil over the surface then garnish with a twist and cherry.
DRINK WITH STYLE
Seersucker is a timeless warm-season fabric that will keep you feeling and looking cool. Paired with white trousers, it’s the perfect summer outfit.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.