CRAFTED BY BARLOW GILMORE, ALSO KNOWN AS THE WEEKEND MIXOLOGIST, AN LA-BASED COCKTAIL INFLUENCER.
"1792’s High Rye bourbon is packed with bold spice and a mellow sweetness that makes for the best Old Fashioned."
- 2 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 1/4 oz. simple syrup
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Orange peel and a cherry for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass and then add ice.
- Stir and strain over a large ice cube into a chilled rocks glass.
- Garnish with an orange rind and a cherry.
DRINK WITH STYLE
Black Tie Gala
Class and elegance are always in style. Select a one-button, peak lapel tuxedo with bow tie and fly front shirt. James Bond never looked so good. Feeling brave? Try navy.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.