CRAFTED BY JOSH SUCHAN, THE FOUNDER AND CHIEF CONSULTANT AT ICE AND ALCHEMY, A LOS ANGELES-BASED BAR, RESTAURANT AND COCKTAIL CONSULTANCY.
"When I first tasted 1792, my brain immediately went to a nostalgic place of peanut butter on apple slices and crackers. This cocktail is an exploration of this thought, with a winter spice twist."
- 2 1/2 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 1/4 oz. cinnamon-clove-peanut syrup
- 3 dashes apple bitters
- Garnish with a dehydrated apple with brûléed raw honey
- Stir together bourbon, syrup and bitters, then strain over rocks.
- Garnish with the dehydrated apple with brûléed raw honey.
- Use the garnish as a tapa. Take a bite, take a sip, repeat.
DRINK WITH STYLE
New Year's Eve
New year, new you. New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to show your bolder style in clothing. Think about the celebration when selecting your dinner jacket and dress loafers.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.