The Du Monde
CRAFTED BY ANDY WHITEHEAD OF @LIQUORARY, A WASHINGTON, D.C.-BASED COCKTAIL ENTHUSIAST AND DEVELOPER.
"Inspired by the Vieux Carre, the du Monde transports you to classic New Orleans, French Quarter, Bourbon Street. The elegance of 1792 Bourbon delivers the same rich and decadent feel of the Big Easy’s heyday."
- 1 1/2 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 3/4 oz. cognac
- 3/4 oz. sweet vermouth
- 1/4 oz. génépy
- 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- Lemon and orange peels for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir and strain over a single large ice cube in a rocks glass.
- Garnish with lemon and orange peels and enjoy.
DRINK WITH STYLE
Be the most stylish, classy, elegant and unique man at the wedding with a sharp blue tux. If dancing is involved, be sure to layer with suspenders or a vest under your jacket.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.