CRAFTED BY BELLE’S COCKTAIL HOUSE, A CRAFT COCKTAIL BAR IN LEXINGTON, KY.
"1792’s high rye notes bring the proper balance to the sweetness provided by the orange juice and syrup. The whiskey complements the citrus in this popular sour drink, giving it depth and character beyond other bourbons."
- 2 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. fresh orange juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup (1:1)
- A Luxardo cherry and cherry syrup for garnish
- Combine ingredients and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Double strain over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a Luxardo cherry and a light swirl of cherry syrup over the foam.
DRINK WITH STYLE
After Work Gathering
Plan ahead by wearing a two-in-one shirt with contrasting fabrics. Pair that with a sport coat. After hours, simply remove your tie before you tie one on.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.