CRAFTED BY KEVIN RUTKOWSKI, BRAND AMBASSADOR FOR WISEGUY LOUNGE IN COVINGTON, KY., ONE OF THE TOP 60 BOURBON BARS IN AMERICA.
"Every sip should be a different experience from the last. Starting with a nice chilling cocktail to a warming boozy treat."
- 1 1/2 oz. 1792 Bourbon
- 1/2 oz. full proof bourbon (to burn)
- 1/2 oz. Nocino Walnut Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Chareau Aloe Vera Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. rich blackberry syrup
- 3 dashes Crude Sycophant Orange and Fig Bitters
- Orange-infused bourbon reduction syrup
- Dried roses for garnish
- Pour 1⁄2 oz. of full proof bourbon into a coup glass.
- Swirl the glass and light the bourbon on fire. Express an orange peel directly into the flame.
- Add all other ingredients into a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled.
- Slowly pour the cocktail into the center of the coup, extinguishing the flame. You must pour slowly so that the cold drink doesn't break the hot glass. Using tweezers, place a dried rose into the center of the cocktail.
DRINK WITH STYLE
Start by reading the invitation. If attire is up to you, begin with a jacket. Darker is always most appropriate for evening events. No button downs. Dress like you can afford to give.
Drink with Style tips provided by the Tom James Company.